Universal Audio Arrow compact 2×4 interface starts with esteemed UA conversion derived from UA’s flagship Apollo interface range, to sonically outperform anything in its class. With its Unison technology and built-in UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, you can record through classic audio tools including the 610 Tube Preamp, LA-2A and 1176 compressors, and a genuine Marshall Plexi amp plug-in — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer setting.
Universal Audio have already enjoyed considerable success with their compact Apollo Twin interfaces, and while the Universal Audio Arrow is another wedge-shaped desktop device it’s equally likely to find itself in the front pocket of a laptop bag. Like the Twin, the Arrow features a large level knob, switchable to control either preamp or monitor levels, with clear metering and a row of dedicated function buttons. There’s a high-impedance instrument input and a headphone output on the front of the wedge, with a pair of combi jack/XLR mic/line inputs and a pair of balanced line outputs at the rear.
– Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with 2 analog inputs and 2 analog outputs, plus 1 instrument input and a stereo headphone output
– Sounds amazing, with next-generation AD/DA for maximum fidelity
– Use outstanding UAD Powered Plug-ins for tracking and mixdown
– Preamps sound pristine, and Unison technology gives you spot-on emulations of classic preamps
– Includes Realtime Analog Classics plug-in bundle with accurate emulations of vintage analog hardware
– Thunderbolt gives you ultra-low latency and huge bandwidth for higher sample rates and track counts
– Compact, bus-powered design makes it perfect for mobile recording, mixing outside of your studio, and – – even performing live
– FREE Thunderbolt 3 cable included
– Microphone: 118 dB A-weighted, THD+N: -108 dBFS
– Hi-Z Inputs: 118 dB A-weighted, THD+N: -105 dBFS
– Line Inputs: 118 dB A-weighted, THD+N: -107 dBFS
– Line Outputs: 115 dB A-weighted, THD+N: -106 dBFS
– Headphone: 115 dB A-weighted, THD+N: -97 dBFS